Is the comment I hear most having two boys with such contrasting hair colors. Yes it is true, but not only is their physical appearance very different, but their personalities from the get go couldn't be more night day....
Jack is a complete extrovert/Liam is a total introvert. Jack is pretty timid about most things /Liam will try anything :0, Jack can be easily distracted/Liam gets whatever he wants due to his extreme lack of distraction.
I will let the following making cupcakes pictures prove another of their differences...can you tell which one has always been tidy even almost a little OCD about cleanliness and which one has never been truly clean a day in his life?
Jack is a complete extrovert/Liam is a total introvert. Jack is pretty timid about most things /Liam will try anything :0, Jack can be easily distracted/Liam gets whatever he wants due to his extreme lack of distraction.
I will let the following making cupcakes pictures prove another of their differences...can you tell which one has always been tidy even almost a little OCD about cleanliness and which one has never been truly clean a day in his life?
Here is Jack decorating
and here is Liam's version
Jack carefully eating as to not get any on his face
Liam doing the same
Jack's finished cupcake
Liam's masterpieces
The after
and the "OH MY GOD WHERE DO I EVEN START TO CLEAN HIM" after
just a few more of my lil pig pen




3 comments:
I love those boys!!! As I was waiting for your blog to load a guest came up to the Concierge Desk so I wasn't paying attention as I looked at the screen all I see is the picture of Liam with his chocolate beard and lost it! I couldn't even try not to laugh! The guest asked we why I was laughing so I had to turn my computer screen and show them like a doting aunt all the pics of Jack Liam and Quinn.... Let's Just say they were truely jealous of how cute those kids are!! :) R.
When did you make cupcakes? Next you have to do halloween cookies!
Mom
That is like me and my sister...she would have been Jack and I would have been Liam. I think messy ones always have more fun!! Who has time to worry about keeping in tiddy!!
Where is my cupcake?!!?
Post a Comment