Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He won!!

Thanks to all our voters, but he won the editors choice award!! Yippee!!

The great news... he gets to be in the Newspaper today...The bad news ...now we have to see the Backyardigans Live







Every picture tells a sweet story
RAIL DRIVER: 4-year-old Jack of Laguna Hills is dressed as Disneyland's monorail. His mom says Jack is obsessed with the monorail and insisted he be that for Halloween. This photo was picked by judges as a winner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how proud and happy i am that Jack won the Editor's Choice... Congrats to the cutest monorail conductor!! Have fun at the Backyardigans! :)

HeatherW said...

As I spent all that time voting I seriously kept thiking to myself...I don't know why I am doing this...I KNOW the judges will pick him.

CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Could that kid be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

I didn't doubt it for a second. At least we know the editors working for the register aren't blind!!

Mom

barbatron said...

Surely the amount of our votes helped get him noticed too!

Anonymous said...

With a name like Loya, he had to win!

barbatron said...

Is that caus ehe has some mexican blood??

Yes! I knew that would come in handy one day!