Sunday, October 19, 2008

A three Hour party

~The Annual Steinberg Halloween party~

Now I knew this party was coming months ago and one would think you would buy costumes way in advance....you would think....uh yeah...not me, I went to costume castle on my own, the night before the party and totally panicked at the site of all the slim pickings of super slut outfits they had left. Discouraged, I picked the only thing I could find that would work for a couples costume and would not have my gigantic butt hanging out of some way too skimpy mega-tramp get-up. Ali and Erin came along with us to the party and decided to jump on our costume theme and both put their costumes together the hour before the party! Surprisingly, I think it actually worked out pretty well! Even if it was the most unattractive costume I could have found it actually ended up being pretty comfortable!

Thanks to Mel and Dave for hosting such a fantastic party!!! We had such a good time and can't wait for next years!

Gilligan Gang

Judy Jetson with her backwards wig!


Never before edited scene from Gilligan's Island






Erin winning a costume prize...


Scarface

No comments: