


I have a love for Sharp cheddar cheese to this day because of this very stand




It was COLD!
This is what I like to call "future freak training" It is a serious process.
Erin and went up stairs to mess around with the camera, but quickly left cause it was so haunted....Jack asked a lady that worked there what was upstairs and she said "a ghost" It was on Ghost hunters I guess
Liam even walked in to one banquet room that was closed and came right back out and said "scary"
13 was the number for the whole trip....I did not even notice the number on the car till just now...One of our rooms was 113 and another was 313..it was also Friday the 13th ...I always thought 13 was a lucky number for me!
More to come....




4 comments:
So, Juliet was the founder's wife. She is still there. Oh, and I found out that the founder of the town, some dude named Buelt was buried in what is now the parking lot, but his body was moved to a cemetery in the 60's. Way creepy. But fun. And Jack's head was delicious! Bring on our night out pictures. I have all of the gregsquatch pictures.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh road trips are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so jealous that you got to go up to N. CA!!
I am with you on the picture thing. We go ahead for a mini weekend trip and some how come with HUNDREDS of pictures!!
I have never heard of this Pea Soup Andersen’s place but I will definitely have to check it out…I think sharp cheddar is the best!!!! Plus sharp cheddar in a haunted place…even better!!!!
Once again you have some great shots. My favorite picture is of the silverware and napkin.
Seriously I wanna see more pics.. I need more vacation 09 or atleast a new blog entry... I also think on that friday you should've gone to the Winchester Mystery House since you were working with the number 13... hee hee... No new entries soon no meeting DONNY OSMOND for you! :P
What a fun drive. and spooky too. Still great pictures of course!
Post a Comment