Saturday, February 28, 2009

The city...


On Friday night the 13th..John,Erin and I went out for a drink......The city was a ghost town. I thought... wow this recession really is bad, nobody is in the city for Valentines weekend. Yeah...I was way wrong about that. The streets were MOBBED the next day, we went shopping and the boys spent a lot of time at the Cable car museum. Us being brilliant, made no reservations for dinner that night. AT last minute though, Erin went to the concierge at the Argonaut who told her that there was not a reservation to be had in the entire city ...then said "oh...I have a 5:oo at The Bistro Boudin." She excitedly accepted and that is where we ate... with a gorgeous view of the bay! Good food too!

(WARNING: lots of pictures..John says I should do a slideshow..but I don't like slideshows...so you will have to deal with your scroll button)

Jack was flipping out over all the street cars and the cable cars...he now wants to live in San Francisco




Valentines Day!



This ws right outside of our hotel!

Notice the book!









The Bistro!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the one where your children look like drug dealers... Only in the city. And I still want a snuggie.