Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our lil' Ginger Liam is 2!

Really?? 2 already??? Our little man is such a spitfire I am shocked we made it to two alive (us....not him)...Our motto with him has always been "what Liam wants, Liam gets...just don't piss him off)

He is a pretty extreme mama's boy, but can't stand it if John and I are apart. He loves the Tot tub (Hot Tub) and never eats food, but won't ever turn down a Popsicle or a no-no (doughnut). He worships his brother and thinks he can do ANYTHING Jack can do, which usually gives us a daily heart attack. He is not shy and is actually a show off, yet he hates most people and crowds at the same time. He will never turn down a hug request and actually hands them out pretty frequently.

His dinner plate eyes melt my heart....we love him SO much!

Happy Birthday Little L!





6 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Second Birthday to our little wildcat! It's only been two years, but it feels like he has always been with us and at this stage. Love you Liam, I am proud to be your Auntie!

HeatherW said...

So cute. Happy Birthday Liam!! I hope you are having a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Those pics are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I remember making you laugh anyway i can i cannot believe its only been 2 years. I love you and miss you all..... R

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liam! Despite what your Mommy says, we know you LOVE us ;>). We sure love you, little cutie! Hope your day was wonderful. I feel so bad that I saw John and the kids & it slipped my mind that Liam's actual birthday is TODAY...so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little William (I picked the name!!) Two years has gone by quickly but you can say Gramma!!! Can't wait until you really start talking and tell us what has been on your mind all this time....

Love, Gramma