~ My life Amusement Park ~ "To All Who Come To This Happy Place....Welcome"
Yum...snacks on the pool floor!! YAY for Summer!! I bet you guys have already been to Dland like 800 times!!!!
YOu could say we have been a "few" times this year...but shhhh...our passes have been expired for over a month now!
this first picture freaks me out. It looks like a bunch of heads in the water with John......
I love the pictures, and the song is pretty cool too. Looks like fun times.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yum...snacks on the pool floor!!
YAY for Summer!! I bet you guys have already been to Dland like 800 times!!!!
YOu could say we have been a "few" times this year...but shhhh...our passes have been expired for over a month now!
this first picture freaks me out. It looks like a bunch of heads in the water with John......
I love the pictures, and the song is pretty cool too.
Looks like fun times.
Post a Comment