Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A moment captured...this is why I take so many pictures

Jack saw his moment coming....... Liam finally got the nerve to go through the tunnel by himself.....as he did jack without direction from anyone... silently creeped over the top of the tunnel hiding and waiting......then.... taking the perfect moment to jump out and scare the crap out of his brother.....poor Liam....he jumped right out of his skin and Jack laughed a maniacally happy laugh I don't think I have ever heard from him before. What a proud moment for a mother...he completely acted on his own and successfully completed his first real prank..... and at this moment I realize john and my legacy of mischief might live on after all.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad the LEGACY will still shine on.. But please don't tell Jack about all the pranks we used to pull.. lol Unless we teach him sign language.. Long live ali's fake lizard and translators!!!! ;P

Anonymous said...

It is such a small world he might end up pranking the same people ;0

Anonymous said...

aw just like his dad loves to torment me. I am so proud to see his little mind thinking ahead!