Liam had too much fun watching tha parade
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Crazy hat by crazy Jack
Jack's preschool class gave them the assignment to make a crazy hat for school today for a parade in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday. The other day we were coming home from Dis and got drive thru McDonald's. As jack was finished with his chicken mcnuggets he noticed the box and put it on his head. He declared "this is my crazy hat!" I at first tried to talk him out of it, but then noticed it did kind of fit his head...so I gave in. He also came up with the idea of wrapping it in snowman paper and making a giant caterpillar on top.....crazy hat indeed...I love his lil crazy brain.





Liam had too much fun watching tha parade
Liam had too much fun watching tha parade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love love the caterpiller mcnugget hat.. Jack you are one imaginitive little boy. I guess that comes from having to awesome parents.. :) I wish I could've been there for the unvailing. Your crazy aunt loves crazy Jack! R.
Jack's hat was by far the cutest! Way to go buddy!
Post a Comment