Friday, March 13, 2009

so sorry to bore

I know I have been a little blog lazy lately...but with my camera in the shop, I have been a little blog blocked (even though I have 2 other cameras ;0)

So just a couple of things for today....

I have been getting crafty with the kids since pulling Jack out of preschool (we wanted to give him a break before the big K starts in Fall..and get as much time as I can with him before it starts ;( ! )

Here s one of my favorite sites for inspiration...

http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/

Also....I am in LOVE with these new razors my Mom gave me in my stocking...they have the shaving cream on them and they are fantastic for the hurried Mom! I have super sensitive skin too and it better then most of the old shaving creams I used!
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp163166_333181_sespider/gillette_venus/breeze_razor_plus_shave_gel_bars.htm

Ok more to come soon...I have a time stamps coming up if I can get my scanner to work...

Happy Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know aren't those razors awesome! I swear how does Sharon always know how to get the best stocking treats! :) how was joel mchale?