SO Yesterday was a bad day....Liam was being Liam times 10. That means crying pretty much all day and getting pissed off about EVERYTHING. We had popcorn earlier in the day (hang on to that lil fact).I was attempting to make several batches of Rocky Road fudge. Thankfully, Mom came over to help and teach me how to make it. As we were busy in the kitchen, The kids were playing in the other room quietly. I should have known better that silence always equals trouble. As I was stirring(FOREVER)Mom sat down in a chair, when all of a sudden Liam came running to her crying and pointing to his nose. She said the words no mother EVER wants to hear "I think he has something in his nose" I went and grabbed him and went to the Kitchen lights to get a better look. There in his nostril waiting for me, just conveniently out of grasp... was a good sized popcorn kernel. I tried several things to no avail...I was going to try a booger sucker next, as John walked in the door. I told him the news and said dramatically "Well, I guess we should just head over to Kaiser"
This is the part that I have to explain that when john comes up with a crazy Idea I usually always say "no, lets leave it to the professionals" and John being john never never does.
After trying in vain to get him to sneeze, John said "You know how they give dogs CPR? They cover their mouth and blow in their nose, I bet if we do that to Liam but only blow in one nostril then the popcorn kernel will come flying out" I rolled my eyes and walked away to get ready to call Kaiser...When all Of a sudden I hear Liam let out a cry. Here comes John walking into the room victoriously carrying the popcorn kernel.
I don't know why I ever doubt him...
2 comments:
OMG! That is the greatest story ever! John, you are my Hero!
What a great story! John is my Hero.
Post a Comment