Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time Stamps

On today's episode of Time stamps I will go back in time to every September 10th since 2004....I just happened to take a picture every year on that day since having a digital camera....

9-10-2004
A photo shoot for favor tags for Jack's first birthday(which is on 9/18)...It was a Dumbo theme!


9/10/2005
A day at the train station and little petting Zoo



9/10/2006
Just a fun Disneyland Day




9/10/2007
Being boys at home..and Jack's first day of preschool



9/10/2008
Jack's first day of preschool this year






~ maybe they have a 12 step program for camera addicts

4 comments:

kkaten73 said...

Wow, you are diligent about your picture taking:) I do love those time stamps!

HeatherW said...

That is perfect that you took a picture every September 10th!! Works out perfect for your blog…I am sure that is what you were thinking of four years ago!!

Soooo cute…I remember Jack’s Dumbo party!! I attended with Aspen as my date. Hehehehe.

Is that the train station in San Juan…I didn’t know there was a petting zoo down there.

I think that one is my favorite picture…the one with Jack’s feet on the fountain!! And wow…just a little pregnant in that picture you are!! (and I totally remember that shirt)

barbatron said...

The petting zoo is called Zoomars..it is cute but way too pricey to pet some bunnies.

You know I am the mmost organzied person on earth...remember my desk?? So of course, I planned to do this very post way back then

Unknown said...

Jenny, I always smile when I read your blog. Thanks for helping me get my day off to a good start!