I don't know that any two people belonged together they way these two did....
Happy 75 Anniversary Grandma & Grandpa Keim!
Happy 75 Anniversary Grandma & Grandpa Keim!

I am sure the Heavens are celebrating your day appropriately! Thanks for giving me something to strive for....
I woke up today and found this note left for me from John... it said some other things but here was a chunk of it....
Ten things to thank you for:
1) Staying home with the kids. I know it's not always (or seldom) easy.
2) Not running screaming down the street as soon as I get home.
3) Making our boys polite.
4) Taking the brunt of Liam's nightly sessions.
5) Making sure they always get something healthy with their meals.
6) Taking Jack to poop in public places.
7) Making sure you don't show favoritism to either kid.
8) Encouraging our boys to be themselves while being silly and different.
9) Putting up with the state of the front door for as long as you did.
10) Not giving me ugly children!




4 comments:
Your dad looks just like your Grandpa!! I love John's note! What a great guy. He is right..you do a great job.
Now THAT was romantic! (BTW, I don't think you'll be hearing from me tonight - my contractions are farther apart now that I talked to the dr. - UGH!)
These were two of the best people in the whole world. They could make you feel better just by telling them your troubles.
their love continued long after Gramma died, as Grampa said not a day went by that he did not have tears. The joy of their lives together was worth the pain I am sure. I miss them very much, and wish that they could see the adults their grandkids have become.
Mom
Danielle not only does he look like him, but he is turning in to the man as well! Some strong gentics those Keim genes
Post a Comment