So anyhow, I started watching at my favorite part as a child...the carnival....It was not that long ago that I watched this same movie for probably the 1000th time, but for some reason this time a saw it with some new interesting observations I have never previously had.....
1)the scene with Betty and Louis in the Moon Bounce room...(btw...why don't they make awesome fun houses like that anymore) Um...is it just me or would that technically be rape...she totally thought it was her Stan Gable...and it turns out to be the creep that totally was stalking her....and she is happy about it????.....
2) Why are Booger and Lamar nerds???
3)you know in the big sing off section...the first group is some random sorority/frat in a row boat singing merrily merrily merrily....well for the first time I noticed when they are done with the sketch the girls stand up and wipe their mouths....so filthy....I saw this movie when I was 8
THIS MOVIE IS GREAT




4 comments:
I have always wondered about Booger and Lamar as well. That movie made me want to buy a bouncehouse ;)Have you seen Revenge of the Nerds#2? I love the No on 15 song!
Not only have I seen it, but I am probably one of the few humans that has even seen Revenge of the Nerds three & four.....Man what crap won't I sit through
Such a good movie!! I must sadly admit that I have seen 3 and 4 as well!!
It's not rape if you're wearing a Darth Vader mask. You can check your fancy lawbooks if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure on this one.
Post a Comment